29 oct. 2017

My piano concerto listening 05 : Prokofiev - Piano Concerto no.5

Very interesting piece. I like the color of Prokofiev's music. The choice of notes are really magical, he was able to make a clear tone with piano, and it’s so pure, and I don’t know how he did it. From 11’00”, IVth movement starts. This is my favorite part. The passage from 14’25” is just incredible. The monster bass line is awesome :-) Most of time, I feel like the piano’s register is higher than the orchestra. And in this passage, the piano is enveloping the orchestra’s register.
.
.
.
.
#piano
#concerto
#prokofiev


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.

Le racisme est la tentative de radicalisation

Le but du racisme en France qui est aussi fréquent est sans doute faire les victimes de haïr la France ET faire dégrader la vie des victimes...